BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Get Your Freak On

15 weird facts about you

1. What is a weird name your family calls you?
Nothing too weird. It may be weird that my parents still call me Princess... but it's the truth so.... no biggie. In fact, I wouldn't mind if more folks referred to me as Princess. Hear that?

2. What is a weird habit of yours?
I have anxiety on Sundays and I almost ALWAYS cry on Wednesdays. I can't help it.

Also, when the Penguins are on I fall asleep. No matter what. Go Pens! ;)

3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Spiders isn't weird I don't suppose. Nothing really odd then, my fear of heights is pretty severe though. I can't handle being in stadiums because it's too high up.

4. What song do you like to belt out when you're alone?
Cowboy Casanova- Carrie Underwood. You know it's a good one. It's right in my range and I think about Tony Romo when I sing it!

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
People who don't even try to do their job well.

6. What's one of your nervous habits?
Eating!

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I sleep on my back because Oprah said once you age better that way.

Damn Right, I'm Good in Bed. I Can Sleep for Days

8. What was your first stuffed animal?
I honestly can't remember! I had a million.

9. What drink do you always order at Starbucks?
When it's available, a pumpkin spice late.

10. What's the beauty rule you preach but don't always practice?
I have wine on Wednesdays (after I cry) and get too sleepy to take off my makeup!

11. Which way do you face in the shower?
I face so that the shower head is at my side. I face my back to the shower when i'm washing out my hair. Scalding hot so my skin is hot pink when I get out, please.

12. What's your favorite comfort food that's bad for you but you love anyways?
Chinese. So Chinese. Specifically Schezuan's chicken in spicy peanut sauce no celery spicy to #10, please!

13. Have any weird body skills?
My toes spread apart really really far. I can, and do, pick things up with my feet. Also, I can pinch really hard with my toes. Josh would back this up, it makes him VERY angry.

14. Whats an exclaimation you always say?
I won't curse on here! LOL! No, I suppose if something is odd or off I will quote David after the Dentist and say "Is this real life?"


15. Time to sleep. What are you actually wearing?
This isn't ladylike to answer, but I will tell you how I feel about it.


Something to consider if you're a nudie sleeper: what if the house catches on fire? Then ask yourself, like I always do, What Would Dolly Parton Do? She would sleep in a full face of makeup and a wig AND panty hose. After my incredible mother, Dolly is my biggest idol.
Here is the article that describes Dolly's beauty greatness.

"I sleep in my make-up... I never know, if I'm in a high-rise building, if the building is gonna catch on fire or if I'm in an earthquake, and I just can't imagine, like, having to get out just looking awful. I take my make-up off the next morning and put on new make-up. I don't wanna get out in the street... I don't wanna get arrested for indecent exposure: 'Oh my God, did you see Dolly? She was like hammered snot!'"



That's all, Ya'll.
I haven't been feeling well today and think I will finally get to sleep now! Goodnight!


1 comment:

  1. 9. Pumpkin spice lattes are coming back soon I hope!

    12. Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete